Facial Hair Removal Made Convenient Through Rio Laser Hair Removal System
Facial hair is one the most embarrassing problems that many women have to deal with. While men can easily get away with it by shaving, the same does not work in the case of women and hence they have to opt for painful and expensive hair removal methods like electrolysis and laser treatment. However, today medical science has made lot of advancements in facial hair removal methods. Modern innovative devices such as Rio laser hair removal system allows women to get rid of unwanted facial hair and even those on areas like arms and legs safely and effectively from the comfort of their home.
Hair removal for men and women
In modern society unwanted body hair in both men and women is frowned upon. These are considered unsightly and the person who does not care to remove unwanted body hair is considered un-groomed. In such a scenario, men and women spend considerable amounts of time and money to get rid of their body hair especially those on the face, arms, arm pits, legs, abdomen, back, chest and pubic area.
Some of the most commonly applied methods of hair removal used by both men and women include waxing, shaving, tweezing, use of depilatories creams and epilating devices. These are temporary methods of hair removal that need to be repeated when required. Permanent methods of hair removal include laser therapy, electrolysis and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) such as in Flashlamp, EpiLight).
Ingrown hair treatment
Ingrown hair is defined as a condition wherein a hair curls back or grows sideways into the skin. Usually, ingrown hair occurs in areas where the skin is shaved such as the beard, legs and pubic region. Therefore people who shave more often face the problem of ingrown hairs quite regularly.
Typically, an ingrown hair brazilian laser hair removal may only cause a minor irritation, however in some people the problem of ingrown hairs is more profound – these may appear unsightly and may cause pain. In such people, if ingrown hairs are left untreated these may also become infected. Some of the most commonly applied ingrown hair treatments include:
- Exfoliating the skin with facial scrubs, sponges, towels, or creams containing acids, and ibuprofen or other NSAIDs.
- Use of depilatory creams especially engineered to treat ingrown hair.
- Electrolysis treatment.
Natural hair removal products
A wide range of natural hair removal methods and products are frequently used by men and women. Some of the commonly used natural hair removal treatments include –
- Sugaring – Also known as Persian waxing, sugaring has been practiced for thousands of years to remove unwanted body hair. This method is similar to waxing and involves the application of a sticky, sugary paste usually made up of water, sugar and lemon juice and sometimes cornstarch, honey or molasses onto the skin. A strip of paper or porous cloth is then pressed and pulled quickly away from the skin, opposite to the direction of hair growth, removing the hairs with it. This method can be easily done at home. The results last for three to six weeks. This method is painful and can be messy.
- Waxing – This is a popular natural hair removal method that is quite similar to sugaring. In this method a thin layer of melted wax is applied on to the skin and then removed quickly using a strip of porous paper or cloth. The results may last for three to eight weeks. Waxing can be used on most parts of the body where unwanted hairs are seen including arms, legs, abdomen, pubic region, face and even eyebrows. Waxing can be done at home, however many women prefer to go to a professional beautician.
- Depilatory creams made of natural ingredients – These days, many depilatory creams claim to contain natural ingredients and hence these do not cause any harm to the skin.