When you have a website, one of the largest sources of problems is often the chosen web hosting. Choosing the right hosting provider for your online business is one of the most important decisions you must make because it’s something you can decide you have growth in the short and medium term.
On the contrary, having a bad hosting provider can quickly become a nightmare, and migrate your content to another place is not easy. So let’s take a look at everything you should know to choose a good hosting provider, and give a push to your project.
The importance of a good hosting
Your website is your storefront professional face to the virtual world, and it is essential to remain always available and fully operational. The nature of the Internet allows us to access content that we want at any time, and your site is no exception have a page that often falls can be very harmful to your image, and the simple fact of not having access to Your site says a lot in itself.
To avoid this kind of thing, you should make sure that the infrastructure of the site is as robust as possible.
Hiring a quality hosting service can make the difference between a page that meets your expectations, or one which gives mediocre results… and that leads to failure. Among others, a bad hosting provider can actually cause headache in the long term:
- Falls your page because peak traffic and visits. If your hosting is not prepared for a possible avalanche of visits, the server could not stand and collapse.
- Problems with delivery of your emails and spam, especially if your provider does not have the appropriate certificates to ensure that it is not blacklisted.
- Slow loading speeds across your website, usually because your hosting space is not allocated https://www.anh4.com/ enough processing power.
- Lost hours of time talking to the support, especially if your provider does not care what happens to your business.
- Configuration errors and failures in WordPress if the server has not been properly assembled and thinking about your needs as a customer.
- Security vulnerabilities by not having a robust security policy, or not having the software always updated to the latest version servers.
… and many more. Above all, you must remember that the hosting service is the basis on which your website is held, which should be as solid as possible. This is especially important for those who depend on their website to survive, such as online stores and professional bloggers.
If you have a page that every time you visit many people fall or has serious security problems, in the long run, will be depleting your income and your image.
Do I need to have a page in WordPress
To put your page up and running, you need to hire two different services: a domain and a hosting service.
Domains are named that have websites, and through which people access it. They are responsible for turning the Internet IP addresses into readable words, and are an essential element to creating a website accessible by the masses. Although you can access a web page with only one IP address (such as 127.0.0.0), having a domain is something almost mandatory if you’re serious.
Domains can be hired so on accommodation, and can even have more than one domain leads to your visits to the same website. Its main function is to point to your hosting service contracted, that is where your page resides.