An attorney provides legal advice and directions for support to clients, prepares legal documentations, and advises on both commercial and legal basis. They also educate their clients on legal rights and represent them in court as needed.
On April 13, 2004, for the benefit of immigrants, new migration rules have been implemented. Applications to be submitted are only accepted if they come from lawyers, representatives, and consultants who are members of the Canadian Law Society. Only authorized applications coming from firms and representatives will be recognized by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
As a licensed firm, Illuminate Canada houses the best and authorized Canadian immigration lawyers and ensures that applicants will be catered, along with their legal concerns. They are committed to providing clients with the most comprehensive and highest quality legal services based on Criminal Lawyers Brampton their rights and responsibilities and in light of the practical realities of the situation. Their quality legal assistance is vital to ensuring that people who want to migrate are aided.
Individuals rely on attorneys’ advice to understand and secure legal rights and requirements. Canadian immigration lawyers, on the other hand, help their clients with the process of migration, legalities, and transactions. With good legal advice, clients are better prepared to comply with and navigate through the complex mazes of the Canadian government’s rules and regulations.
Why need a legal representative?
Migrating to Canada may be one of the biggest decisions you will ever do in your life. We know that it will take a lot of process and series of actions must be taken. Investment will also be part of the process. You will need money, time, effort, and willingness.
Illuminate Canada provides assistance through their legal representatives to potential immigrants who want to be successful in their migration. They are very reliable because of their wide knowledge about legislation’s. Your concerns are guaranteed to be on top of their list, so there’s nothing for you to worry about. Moreover, they also cater those who need counseling regarding the policies of the Canadian legislation.
How to Choose the Best Immigration Attorney?
Following are some guidelines to help you in your selection:
· Ask for educational records or qualifications from potential lawyers.
· Choose someone who is duly certified and is a licenced member of the Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants or CSIC.
· Pick an attorney who is recommended by trustworthy people. Meet with at least two to three potential contacts before hiring one.
· Have knowledge about your potential lawyer’s legal training and experience, as well as his/her expertise.
· Collect all the information about the services he/she offers, as well as how the terms of payment. You must request for these details by writing a letter or sending an e-mail.
· Do not hire someone who cannot answer your questions or does not give fitting answers.
· Before signing a written contract, read it carefully. It must contain all the pledged services and the terms of payment.
· Do not let your original documents remain with your attorney.
· Before placing your signature on the application form, make sure that required information is written. Keep copies of each completed paper for future use.
· Regularly request your Canadian immigration lawyer to update you on the progress of your application.
Canada is giving you great opportunities that you surely wouldn’t want to miss. Talk to us today and get your application processed in a matter of time. Contact Illuminate Canada!